Two people winning £25.
Dont forget the Christmas Fayre is this Sunday 8th December at the community hall commencing at 2pm - promises to be a great family day out.
The Annual Bazaar was cancelled on Sunday due to a clash with Scor na nOg final, it is now scheduled for the 15th December at the community hall, it will commence at 5pm and there will be loads of prizes on offer.
As many people may be aware the Club is developing its facilities with the CORE project (Community Outdoor Recreation Enterprise). Having received a grant from ARC (85% of total project costs) the club is in the process of raising the other 15% . The club decided that the easiest and quickest way to raise the funds was to hold a draw. Anyone who would like to purchase a ticket or help with the selling of the tickets can contact Marty on 07553380179. WE ARE WORKING FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF OUR CLUBS FUTURE – YOU CAN BE PART OF IT!
The Club Lotto Jackpot is now £1200, the letters for week 27 November 2013 were J - R - U - X - Z there was 3 winners with 3 letters each winning £20.
Greencastle 2-15 Coalisland 0-17